Office of Student Life

Door Access

Management of electronic / card-based door access to University facilties is handled by the department that operates the space. Though the BuckID office issues your card, and can assist with troubleshooting issues with your card, our office does not have the ability to assign door access to University facilities. If you need access to a particular space, you should work with your supervisor to complete the necessary access request process. 

Academic & Administrative Buildings

Office of Student Life Buildings

Residence Hall Rooms

  • If you are having issues using your BuckID to access your residence hall room, contact your building / complex front desk for assistance.