Office of Student Life

Refund Request

Refund requests must be submitted by the account holder to BuckID in writing. You can submit your refund request online using the form below. You will automatically recieve a copy of your submission for your records.

Online Refund Request

A $10 minimum balance is required to be eligible for a refund, and that there is a $5 processing fee. Refunds are only permitted for students who are graduating, leaving the university, or at the end of each spring semester.

Note: The above form is only used to request BuckID Cash refunds. Dining Dollars are non-refundable. If you have questions regarding Dining Dollars, please contact Student Life Dining Services directly at

All BuckID refunds will post to your ‘Statement of Account’. If there is a balance owed to the university, this refund will be applied towards that balance. All student refunds processed during the school year are held until after graduation. Please allow up to four weeks processing time. A check will be mailed to your address on file with the university or the funds will be direct deposited to your bank account setup with the Treasurer’s Office. Learn more about setting up direct deposit.